Monday, September 02, 2013

Montmorency County Fair 8.13.12

I was really excited when I heard that we were going to be in Atlanta, MI when they were having the county fair.  It brought back all of the wonderful memories I had at the fair many years ago with Mikaela and Nate.  We had so much fun!  So I was looking forward to going to the fair again with Jeralyn...not so much for the rides, but for the animals.

Our first stop was to say hello to the elephant.  It even trumpeted for us, which was super cool!

Jeralyn loved seeing the elephant!

This is a sign on one of the buildings dedicated to Quent's grandparents. They played a very active part in the 4-H activities.

Jeralyn saying hello to a goat.

And saying hello to some ducks and geese.  They were a funny bunch!

Grandma and Jeralyn saying hello to a horse.

I asked this young man if I could take a picture of him hugging his goose.  I never thought about hugging a goose before.  I thought it was so sweet!

Saying hello to a bunny.

Super cute!

And finally, saying hello to a calf.  Jeralyn was more confident than it looks in this photo.

And this was all of the pictures I took when we were up north (with my Canon camera).  Natasha was sick this day.  It also was colder this day and felt like fall.  I couldn't get warm, which was weird for me since I'm from Southeast Alaska and I'm used to colder temperatures.  We left the next day to drive back downstate.

No comments:

Post a Comment