Friday, September 13, 2013

Lost & Found July 20-August 1, 2013

I don't know how I missed these photos, but I found them today in RAW format.  So I edited and here they are fresh off Photoshop:

7.20.13: Aunt Natasha reading Jeralyn one of her favorite books: If You Give a Mouse a Cookie.

7.22: Lots of silliness between these two ladies!  Oh, and Shelly!

7.24: Playing with rice and her animals in a sensory bin.  I have come to the conclusion that this is a messy endeavor that ends with lots of sweeping.

7.27: Jeralyn colored on the wall with a green crayon.  I was in the room when it happened, but I was so focused on what I was working on that it took awhile for the 'coloring on the wall' sound to register in my brain.  Good thing for Magic Erasers!  She was happy to wipe down the wall!

7.29: Apparently, Jeralyn doesn't like having her teddy bear in her backpack.  She said, with tears, "All done teddy bear!"


7.29: Jeralyn visiting Tigger while he was in his carrier on the porch.  He still doesn't really appreciate her poking her fingers in there, but he's becoming more tolerant.

7.29: She likes to dump water on herself while playing with her water table.

7.30: Testing out her headphones for our travels.  I wanted to make sure she could stay focused on the video and keep her headphones on.  Success!

8.1: When she eats a snack, she knows she has to sit down while eating.  I can tell she was in mid-play before asking for a snack this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment