Friday, September 20, 2013

Family August 16-21, 2013

Well, I see I am getting behind on posting pictures, so I'm digging deep for some motivation to do so.

Here are some photos that captured our time with my dad, Kelly, and younger siblings when we were in Michigan.

Katie and I waiting outside at an outside mall in Rochester Hills.

My sisters and I at the beach.

Jeralyn LOVED the beach!  I think she really enjoyed playing in warmer water (compared to Alaska).  She kept on asking about starfish, which was cute!

Uncle Jacob and Jeralyn playing a game together on the iPad.

Aunt Amanda and Jeralyn riding "donkeys".  This was all of Jeralyn's idea of pretending they were riding donkeys.  Hilarious!

On our last day in Michigan we went to the mall Great Lakes Crossings.  They have a play area in the middle of the food court and that's where we played for awhile after lunch.

This was taken more in the beginning of our stay at their house.

Both of my sisters are in swim.  This was Amanda at practice.  I love watching her swim!

My dad, Jeralyn, and I watching Amanda swim.


After swim we went to a playground for a little while.

Everyone was playing!

Amanda, Katie, and Jeralyn shucking corn.  After Jeralyn shucked her corn she started eating it raw.  It was hilarious!  She ate almost the whole thing!

And that, my friends, is the last of the photos of our trip to Michigan.  Jeralyn and I traveled back home in one day, our longest flight being 4 hours.  A very kind lady switched seats with us so Jeralyn could sit in the empty seat beside me.  What a blessing that was!  Now she will have her own seat when we fly...whew!  She did great with flying, but it sure was exhausting for this mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment