Friday, July 19, 2013

Dude Mountain 7.6.13

Quent talked us into doing a hike up Dude Mountain.  It was a pleasant hike, although challenging at times, especially toward the end.  We spent some time on top taking photos and enjoying the beautiful scenery.  Jeralyn had a blast!  I'm so glad she enjoys the outdoors!

Finally at the top!

I think I had to tickle her to get her to smile for this picture.


Watching Daddy climb the rock and contemplating it herself.

"Hi Dad!"  "Hi Jeralyn!"

It was a little bright!

I caught Quent laughing.

Lupine.  There's a lot of wildflowers up on the ridge.  So pretty!


Jeralyn brought Shelly with her.  Quent tied a noose around Shelly's neck and tied her to the backpack so she wouldn't get lost on the mountain on our hike up.  I love this picture of her with her!  So sweet!

This is one of several pictures I took of Quent jumping over Jeralyn.  I don't know if you can tell, but she's super excited about this and laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment