Friday, July 12, 2013

Date Night 6.27.13

 Quent and I went to a dinner and a movie while our neighbors watched Jeralyn.  We have the best neighbors ever!  They have a daughter named Olivia that Jeralyn absolutely loves, so she never misses us when she's with them.

This picture makes me think of her Aunt Natasha.

We went to our favorite restaurant called Bar Harbor.  It's our favorite restaurant in the whole world!  It's only open a few days a week in the winter and you have to make reservations to be seated.  I'm not sure what their summer hours are, but I think they are open more.  Since it was a beautiful evening enjoyed dinner on the deck over looking a harbor.  Such a beautiful evening!


And then after dinner we went and saw Monsters University in 3-D.  The movie theater here only has 2 options for movies at a time, and I wasn't interested in seeing the new Superman movie.  We are kids at heart, so Monsters it was!

No comments:

Post a Comment