Thursday, July 25, 2013

Aunt Natasha 7.15.13

Little did I know that Quent and his sister Natasha were planning for her to visit us for 10 days.  They had this planned since February and I had no idea!  She was visiting her brother and his family in Juneau and then flew down to see us.  But all this time I thought she wasn't going to be able to make it.  I was so bummed because she was in the same state and we wouldn't see her.  [insert frown]  Well, I went hunting for garage sales on the morning of Saturday, July 13th with a friend.  Quent told me he was going to do some shopping with Jeralyn...which they did AFTER the picked up Natasha from the airport.  When I came home, I could tell something was up.  I walked into the kitchen and I asked, "Is someone here?"  And then Natasha came around the corner and I freaked out!  Like super excited, jumping up and down freaking out.  They got me good!  And they got me on video!  So thankful she was able to visit us after all.  And what a great surprise to pull off!  We really enjoyed our visit with her...which you will see in upcoming posts.  And maybe, if you are good, I will share the video.



Jeralyn absolutely LOVED having her aunt here!  She calls her "Tasha" and loved every moment she had with her.  It was precious to see them spending time together.

No comments:

Post a Comment