Tuesday, July 26, 2011

POW Part 2 Mid-May 2011



Some English muffins warming on the stove for our breakfast sandwiches.



One of the reasons we wanted a weekend getaway was to read through some books. This book is by Kevin Leman called Making Children Mind Without Losing Yours. I had read the book years ago and we thought it would be fun to read the book together just to get some fresh information on raising children. I like to be prepared... Also in the picture is some decks of cards; we played lots of 3-13.



I didn't realize Quent took this picture of me standing on the front deck until I was looking through the pictures on our computer. I think it's really neat! We really enjoyed the cabin! It was such a beautiful and peaceful place!



Quent set the camera up and took some pictures of us the last night we were at the cabin. It was bittersweet to leave. We really enjoyed our weekend together.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment