Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Bad Bloggers 7.12.2011

Quent and I are bad bloggers! We have pictures to post from March, but Quent has been so busy this summer that he hasn't had time to edit the RAW pictures (and I'm not about to do that--you wouldn't be impressed). I would really like to get caught up on our blog before baby comes (due August 21st), but with how things are going I'm not sure if that's going to happen. So...in the meantime I thought I would share a couple of pictures Quent's sister Natasha took of me while she was visiting with us. I am 32 weeks along in these photos (I'm now 34 weeks). We are so excited that next month we will have our little one in our arms! As so many people have put it, "Our life is about to change." And we are all for that!!! So please pardon our blog absence.



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment