Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Beach Walking 3.27.11

I think this may have been the last full day we spent in Juneau. We drove to the Douglas side of Juneau (or however that would be said) and went on a short hike/walk through the woods and along the beach.


I am 19 weeks pregnant in this photo...just a little belly.







Christina, Annie, and Jackson (in the sling). Annie is one of my favorite people! I just love her! We both kept on saying during our visit that we don't normally talk that much. I was afraid I was going to lose my voice at one point. She's just so wonderful!

Note: There are some pictures from a ski adventure Quent and Nate went on while we were visiting them.  They will be blogged...eventually.  As I've said before, the show must go on.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment