Friday, July 17, 2009

Cabin

After we left Monument Valley we drove to Bluff. There was a thunderstorm as we drove. It felt really strange to be in a thunderstorm, with it pouring rain, in the desert. The desert. ?? Once we arrived at our hotel/cabin, we unpacked our stuff and then drove down the road to a steakhouse for dinner. We were the last customers for the night. They had to send a lot of their workers home because of flash-flooding on the roads.


This was the cabin we stayed in. It was such a nice place! I reminded me of my friend Calun's house years ago.


The next morning we drove over to Gooseneck Canyon. I remember Quent mentioning something about the pink clouds above the canyon, but I didn't really see what he meant. Now I see it! It's neat how the clouds reflected the canyon.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment