Sunday, March 02, 2008

Sleeping Kitty

Quent's new sleeping bag is getting a lot of use around here lately. The first day he got the sleeping bag, he opened it and tried it out. It wasn't very long after he was inside of it that Shadow came along and found a cozy spot on top of the sleeping bag. She certainly was taking advantage of the warmth.


Tigger was enjoying it this day.


Awww! How sweet!!


Shadow found a comfy spot next to the sleeping bag. I was surprised she let me take this picture of her since she's camera shy these days.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

    ReplyDelete