Wednesday, January 06, 2016

More Old Ski Photos 2.9.15

Still pulling out more photos from last year.  This time from early February.  I cringe every time I look at these photos.  The snow coverage was terrible last year.  Someone - I don't remember who, was kind enough to handle my camera as I crossed my line from the previous run.  The other guys I was with were unwilling to ski from the top due to rocks - can't really blame them too much.  My skis chattered at me a couple times on my first run.  The second was much better.  

Another photo...  Thank you camera person!  Wish I could remember who was responsible for these.  

Looking up our skin track.

Here goes Clark on his fancy new Black Diamonds.  

 Marvin above and below. 



1 comment:

  1. Good to see that turns are at least possible on a really bad year.

    ReplyDelete