Saturday, January 12, 2013

Cousins 12.30.12

On December 29th we traveled to Fallbrook, California to spend time with Quent's family (minus Nate and Annie).  Quent's sister Mikaela, her husband Chad, and their son Josiah, graciously opened up their home for us.  Quent's parents and sister Natasha came from Michigan to spend the time together.  It was really a wonderful time together as a family!

We arrived at their place around 8:00 pm and immediately put Jeralyn to bed.  The next morning when I went to get her out of the pack-n-play, there was dried up vomit all over the crib and even on Shelly.  I'm guessing she threw up before falling asleep the night before, but gave us no indication that it even happened.  I even looked in at her before I went to bed but I saw nothing of the sort.  I'm guessing it was from motion sickness from the very windy and curvy roads up to their place.  Poor girl!  I felt so bad!  So we had to wash everything and give her a bath.  She was feeling great despite all of that!  

Jeralyn is 4 months older than Josiah.  Here they are playing:

She is really into giving affection, hugs, and kisses.  She says, "Awww..." and then leans in and gives a little smooch.  Her lips rarely make impact, but the sound effects say it all.


"Oh!  Let me fix your hair!"


"Awww!"

No comments:

Post a Comment