Saturday, January 26, 2013

Bedtime Story 1.10.13

We have to travel back in time a little bit because I forgot to post pictures in order.  That's what happens when you have two cameras in use.

I know I've mentioned this before, but I will mention it again: Jeralyn loves books!  She often will sit down in a chair or on the floor and flip through a book.  We can ask her where things are on a page and she will point them out--which I think is super cool!  And sometimes we do a book blanket time in the evening with her where we put her on her blanket with some books, and she's just so content to sit there for awhile and look through them.  She definitely has her favorite books, too.

This picture is what happens each night right before we put her in the crib with Shelly and turn off the lights:




No comments:

Post a Comment