Friday, March 30, 2012

Tigger 3.26.12

Tigger is a pretty brave kitty to get so close to Jeralyn, but I think there are times when he's desparate enough for attention to get up close and personal with the baby.  And when she pulls his tail or fur, I tell him he had it coming with getting so close to her.  I do take every opportunity that presents itself to teach Jeralyn to be gentle with the cats and I show her how to pet them.  But it's still a bit of a temptation (because she doesn't know any better) to pull that soft fur!  And that tail is oh so tempting when it swishes back and forth in front of her.  (It's tempting to me, too, and I do know better!)  All in all, the cats have been great with her.  Shadow still keeps as far away from her as she can, but I know she'll come around.





No comments:

Post a Comment