Monday, March 05, 2012

Feeding Faces 2.28.12

Jeralyn is starting to make some funny expressions while she eats.  First we start with her bottle and we are figuring out that if it's not a fast-flowing bottle and she has to work for it--then forget it!  She gets less serious about the bottle as the day goes on, but we try our best to get some milk in her.  Ha!  Then after she's done with her bottle, Quent moves her to her high chair where she eats some yummy homemade baby food.

I guess this is a good place to mention something else she's been doing.  It started right around this time.  She now fake coughs.  One of the first time she did it I thought it was hilarious and coughed back to her.  Well, little did I know that this was going to become a common occurrence. She thinks it's great!  We are not that impressed anymore, especially Quent.  So now when we feed her and it's not something she thinks the world of, she coughs.  But she "coughs" during other times, too, like when she's settling down in her crib before a nap.  Today I tried to hold in laughter while she coughed, but I just couldn't hold it in anymore.  Quent gave me a stern, "Christina..."  But I just couldn't help it.  She's too cute!  Even when she fake coughs.









I am also trying to be proactive and teaching her the "more" sign.  I'm hoping one day she'll catch on...I know she will, it just may take some time.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment