Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Fun 3.3.12

Not being able to lift or carry Jeralyn as I recover has been a challenge (at least for me).  Quent has been staying home from work to help me.  He is able to work from home, but he doesn't get solid work done.  So sometimes after feeding her a bottle, I have to set her on the couch to run to get things (like the camera!).  In these first pictures I gave her the cap to the bottle and she thought it was super fun to sit like a big girl on the couch.





She has been sitting up so well!  I'd say she's got it down 100%, but sometimes she does topple back, so we put the boppy pillow behind her just in case.

She probably saw one of the cats when this photo was taken. She LOVES the kitties!  She smiles and giggles   at them. She loves to pet them (which we help her do).





She likes to grab lips too!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment