Thursday, October 14, 2010

Relaxation 6.9.2010 & 6.10.2010

Sarkar Lake was my favorite spot. I think I could live there.


I'm highly opposed to "camp food", so we came up with some more fancy meal plans for the trip. This night we had chicken fajitas.



We enjoyed conversation around the campfire. Quent and Woodsen had ax throwing competitions. Natasha and I tried it a couple of times, too. We enjoyed playing card games inside the cabin. We played 3-13, Hearts, "Idiot", and Nerts.


The second day we were at the cabin, Woodsen was going through his duffle bag in the cabin to find his stash of candy bars. While he searched, he figured out that little critters really enjoy Snickers, too. Bummer! But the big bummer for us was that the little critter came back in the evening to join in the fun. Quent and Natasha slept through Woodsen and I scampering about the cabin trying to kill or remove the shrew from the cabin. It was actually quite comical because Woodsen was making a lot of noise, but Quent and Natasha just slept soundly. I slept with earplugs and I could still hear it making noise. It was unnerving to see the shrew climbing the walls. I'd rather sleep in a tent in a wind storm.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment