Sunday, September 07, 2008

Angoon

It has been a while since I have updated the blog. A few people have mentioned that it is time for a few new pictures. I have to agree. So here are a few from a work related trip to the village of Angoon on Admiralty Island.


A late evening shot.


I noticed a pod of humpback whales making their way toward me so I decided it was time to put my telephoto lens on. Just as I was finishing this guy cam about half way out of the water with his jaws wide open. By the time I clicked a photo just the tip of his nose was visible.


Mountain harbell I believe. This group was blowing in the breeze while perched on a sea cliff.


Here is a photo of the cave I found a few years ago. I brought a head lamp this time but there wasn't much to explore inside.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment