Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Idaho Trip


As often as I get up early in the morning, this is the first rainbow I remember seeing when looking out our front window. The end lit up the marker at the entrance of the Wrangell harbor.


The Forest Service sent me down to Moscow, Idaho for a week long training session. I had the opportunity to wander about the countryside in the evenings. Most of these photos were taken at the new arboretum on campus. Needless to say it was a very pretty spot and a lovely place to spend my evenings. This particular image was made possible with the assistance of HDR technology.


View of the opposite side of the arboretum from a ridge. Farm fields glow in the background.


A daffodil welcomed visitors along a scenic trail.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment