Saturday, October 06, 2007

The Grand Canyon

Visiting the Grand Canyon has always been a dream of mine (Christina's). I remember sitting in school and watching videos on the Grand Canyon and thinking how how wonderful it would be to go there someday. And now my dream has come true! The areas we visited were all so beautiful and amazing, but each very different and unique.


This was our first glimpse at the Grand Canyon. I (Christina) couldn't hold in my excitement and I asked Quent to quickly take a picture to capture the joy on my face. The pictures we have really do not do justice for the beautiful grandeur we saw before our eyes. There are so many details in this great land. Our eyes could have looked upon it forever and would have not received the full effect of the impressive Grand Canyon.


Quent standing on a cliff overlooking the canyon.



The Roosevelt Fire burns on the edge of the north rim.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment