Monday, May 28, 2007

Walk


Last week we walked along Spur Road and we hiked up a "spur" on the road that we had never been on before. It reminded me (Christina) of a trail in Rib Lake, Wisconsin. Of course the elevation change is quite different here. Ha! This is one of the pictures Quent took of me while walking up.

Proud that I made it to the top (notice my embellishment of Quent's baseball cap).


I really like this picture of Quent! He really loves the outdoors. I do too, but he far surpasses me with outdoor adventure. And that's ok with me! Ha!


We will leave it to your imagination of just how big this bug really is.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. I stumbled on your website from weather ungerground. I visited Wrangell a few weeks ago. Thank you for sharing your Wrangell. I love your pics!

    Gotfilm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! Thanks for letting me view your FABULOUS pictures. Alaska is someplace I have always dreamed of for the past30+ years. hopefully someday I can visit, but I know I would prolly never leave, Hahahaha
    keep up the great work.
    <*(((((><

    ReplyDelete
  3. I grew up in Wrangell and now live in Southern Oregon. Thank you for your wonderful photos that bring me home each time I pull them up. Rainbow falls - Mt Dewey - Anan Creek - the river - Ahhhh !Excellent and thank you for sharing these...!God's Blessings on your adventures.

    ReplyDelete