Friday, November 03, 2017

Library Math & Science :: August 10, 2017

The library in Kamiah is pretty small.  And when I say small, I mean tiny.  Like tiny.  But they have a lot of fun activities going on; I've been really impressed with their outreach to the community to get people into the library.  I am passionate about books and reading, so I try my best to take advantage of the library's programs.

During special hours, they opened up the library for a few hours of math and science learning for the kids.  They had set up stations that the kids could go to and do a project.

Here's Joshua sorting M&M colors.

And since the eclipse was right around the corner, they made eclipses out of construction paper.

And then they had a magnet table set up.  They also had a table with magnifying glasses to look at things like fossils, leaves, and other objects.

The kids had a fun time!

No comments:

Post a Comment