Wednesday, November 02, 2016

Insta-Michigan July 2016

I had some photos on my phone that I shared on Instagram (when I used to have an account).  I wanted to share those photos too.

My dad holding Joel.

My sister Amanda and I.  She's going to graduate from high school in 2017 and it's just crazy to me!  She's the same age I was when she was born (17 years old).  Love this girl so much!

Someone (*cough* GRANDMA) gave Joel a mohawk after a bath.

Aunt Harriet holding Joel.

Aunt Margaret feeding Joel.  He was pretty popular.

Natasha feeding the blind calf.  It was born that way and I hear it's doing really well.

Because you never out grow baby toys.  Right?

My friend Rebekah.  She's married to Quent's cousin, Brandon.  She and I were friends before were ever related.




We had a very short but very sweet visit with my friend Carrie and her daughter, Maggie, at Chili's on our way back down to my parent's.

Quent and I saw a Detroit Tiger's baseball came.  It was so fun to experience this with Quent.  And it was HOT.  Hot. It was *only* 75 degrees when the game started, but when it ended it was 83 degrees.  I drank 2 of those Icee drinks and tons of water.  We were practically melting in the direct sun.  When you live in Southeast Alaska, 60 degrees feels warm, so we were HOT.  Everyone else was hot too, just for the record.  The Tiger's didn't win this game, but it was a really great time!  My mom watched the kiddos (thank you!!).  It was like the best date ever.

My little man and I smiling at each other in the mirror.

And this is a little sneak peak of more pictures to come.  Sweet baby Joel fell asleep in Great Grandma's arms.  xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment