Wednesday, November 09, 2016

Great Lakes 7.21.16

We met my grandparents, aunt, uncle, and cousins at a mall.  Our original plan was to meet with them at a park, but it was in the 90's this day and very humid on top of that.  It was so nice to see everyone!

Great Grandma holding baby Joel.


My cousin Nicholas and I.  I hadn't seen him for about 5-6 years!

My cousins Nick and Allison.

Uncle David

Joel got so comfy!

It was some time after this point that we lost Joshua.  He was playing in the play area and suddenly he was gone.  My heart was pounding and I was about to enter freak-out mode when a lady asked me if I was looking for a little boy.  I said I was and she told me where she last saw him.  I walked in that direction and another lady stopped me and asked if I was looking for a little boy with a plaid shirt on.  She said she just saw him in a dressing room in a store.  Ahhh!  So I rushed over and there he was, held in the store clerk's arms.  He was fine.  No tears.  I was like, "There you are!"  I assume he thought he was heading in our direction out of the play area, but he went the other way instead and just kept on walking.  So scary!  I thanked those two ladies (they are mothers of young kids too).

Joshua playing in the cars.

Jeralyn really wanted to ride the carousel so Great Grandpa treated them to a ride.

And then we had ice cream...because what is a Keller get together without ice cream?  *wink*  These are my people, for sure! *smile*  xoxo 

One last photo before concluding our time together.  I love and miss them so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment