Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Merry Christmas 12.25.14

Christmas day was one I think a lot of would like to forget.  Quent and Natasha were sick.  Jeralyn said her tummy hurt and that she "didn't feel good".  So we all shared germs and napped and tried to be "normal".  Bah-hum-bug!

We opened presents first thing (after I heated up some pre-made homemade cinnamon rolls--which only Jeralyn and I ate).  I'm not sure what Jeralyn was talking about in this photo, but I love her expression.

Legos!

I'm opening a present from Quent and I'm totally smirking because we bought each other the same gift.  Great minds think alike!  Right?



And what's a Christmas without a turtle gift?

And this is my little man recovering from sickness (he and I got sick at the same time).

And then Natasha left that afternoon.  I never got to say goodbye to her because I was sleeping.  It was sad! But we were going to see her again in a few days, so it was okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment