Thursday, February 26, 2015

Little Cuties 2.17.15

It's been more "dry" out recently, so we've been playing on the deck.  Jeralyn likes to color with chalk on the deck.  We make mermaids, princesses, and turtles.

I think this is a turtle (above).

And I think I have some pretty cute kids!






Mister Moo (as I call him) has so much energy!  I can't even count how many times I say, "I don't remember Jeralyn doing that."  Ha!  Quent did warn me about how different boys can be than girls.  Um...yeah!  I'm seeing it now!  He doesn't really stop moving.  He has places to go!  I'm a pretty organized, routine kind of person who tries her best to keep things "aligned", but he still manages to play in toilet water, throw all of his food and plate off the table, knock chairs onto himself, climb on things, etc.  Whew!!  And then I look into those blue eyes (or at least see them flash by me as he dashes (crawls) away) and my heart just melts all over the place.

No comments:

Post a Comment