Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Family 10.5.14

My mom joined us and traveled across the state to Dorr, Michigan to visit her/our family.  It was so wonderful to see them all!

Left to right: Aunt Barb, Melanie, Aunt Sue (standing), Aunt LouAnn (in front of Melanie), Amanda with her kiddos (Grace, Christian and Elijah), Gina (on floor), Jeralyn, Grandma Mary (behind Jeralyn), me (holding Joshua), Great Grandma Norene (in front of Joshua), standing next to me is Alena holding her son Owen, Patrick holding Liam, Angela and her kiddos below her (Madeline and Noah), Ashelyn, Levi, Jenell (holding baby Airis), Nicki, and Trisha.  Whew!

Cousin Melanie, Aunt Sue, Josh and I.

Uncle Tim, Grandma Mary, Jeralyn, and Aunt Barb.


Goofy girl!

My cousin Nicki and I...and Josh!

No comments:

Post a Comment