Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Cousins 10.6.14

On Monday morning, we went to my cousin Amanda's to spend the day with her and her kiddos.  She has a daughter, Grace, who is 3 months older than Jeralyn.  And she had her twin boys, Christian and Elijah, a month before I had Joshua.  It was fun to be pregnant together!

My mom and her brother, my Uncle Dan (holding Christian).


Elijah.  He's always ready to smile!  It's like the smiles are just waiting to appear at any moment.


Josh and Elijah "hanging out".

Quent went outside with the girls for awhile.  It looks like they had a blast together!



Run, run, run!


Climbing...

Grace was pushing Jeralyn on the swing.  So sweet!

And then we took some photos of the boys.  Here is Josh trying to eat Christian.

Successful fingers in the mouth!

Elijah's smiles just melt my heart!  And Josh is really enjoying Christian's hand!



Happy boys!

My cousin Amanda and I.  Love her!




No comments:

Post a Comment