Thursday, April 03, 2014

Hello Baby! 3.18.14

(Photo credit to Natasha Smith)

Well, there won't be any belly bump photo for Week 40 because baby decided to come on his due date!  Joshua Robert Smith was born on March 18, 2014 at 8:03 am, weighing in at 8 lb 3 oz and was 21 inches long.

Here we are a few hours after he was born.  Jeralyn kept on saying, "Joshua!"  I think it was love at first sight!



Aunt Natasha with her new nephew.


The second day they came for another visit and Jeralyn brought me some books for me to read to her.  Her memory of the hospital was eating an apple each time she came.  I thought that was funny because my memory of meeting my brother for the first time (I was 3 years old) was eating Goldfish crackers (I don't even remember seeing my brother--ha!).




No comments:

Post a Comment