Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Papa's 8.10.13

Before heading up north to Smith Acres we stopped by my dad and Kelly's house.  My brother and his family were going to be there late morning and I thought it would be great for my dad to see all of his grandchildren at one time.  We stayed long enough for photos and lunch.  And then we were on our way up north.

Isaac, Samuel, and Jeralyn with Grandpa.

And then we added my sisters Katie and Amanda.

And what would a family photo be without funny faces?  I asked Jeralyn to stick her tongue out.  And she did!  She's hilarious!

And here's everyone, except for my brother Jacob.  He was at band camp.  Should I Photoshop him in somewhere?  Ha!

From left to right: Jessica, Matthew (with Luella), Katie, Issac, my dad (with Jeralyn), me, Samuel, Amanda, Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment