Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Friends 8.6.13

And so it is time to finally post more pictures!  Not sure what happened between July 20th and August 6, but these are the pictures I have to post.  If I find some left behind pictures I will be sure to post them.  Quent also has a bunch of pictures to post, but I will leave it up to him to post--so stay tuned for that.

Jeralyn and I started our travels to Michigan on August 4th.  We stayed overnight at my friend Rhianna's house in Seattle (which I will post pictures of later).  It was so wonderful to see her and her family again!  I went to her house last year for the Baby Wise meet-up.  We continued our travels early morning on August 5th and arrived in Detroit that afternoon.  My mom and Al picked us up from the airport.  We stayed at their house the first 5 days or so.

Jeralyn did wonderful with all of the travel.  She had her own seat 2 out of 3 flights, which was a huge blessing!  Kids fly for free under the age 2, as long as they are on your lap.  Well, my 30-something pound girl was a LOT for my lap!  Ha!  So we were thankful for extra seats!  The only time she fussed was in the Seattle airport that morning.  She is my little traveler!  She slept over 12 hours the first night in Michigan--it was great!

The day after we arrived my friend Carrie and her sweet daughter Maggie visited with us at my mom's house for the afternoon.  We enjoyed their visit so very much!  Jeralyn loved playing with Maggie!  Such sweet friends!

My mom and Jeralyn.


Maggie and Jeralyn holding hands.  So sweet!

Carrie and I.

Jeralyn, Maggie, and Shelly.  Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment