Wednesday, May 01, 2013

Sleeping 3.26.13

This is a blurry photo, but I wanted to post this picture of her sleeping.  I took it with my iPhone and it was dark in her room so I had to quickly turn on the flash before she woke...which she did within seconds after I took this.  Normally, she has an arm around Shelly's neck when she is sleeping.  She doesn't sleep with the blankets covering her yet.  We cover her before leaving the room, but we never find her that way (plus she's usually up by the time we get her).  She sleeps with Shelly and about 2-3 blankets.  She doesn't even seem to care that she has blankets in there, just as long as Shelly is with her.  Jeralyn sleeps great!  She's been taking 1 nap since a few days before she turned a year old; which was quite early, but she was totally ready. We have figured out she has low sleep needs like Quent, so she doesn't require as much sleep. 


No comments:

Post a Comment