Tuesday, May 07, 2013

Happy 4.28.13

 These pictures are a reminder that she's not a baby anymore.  She's turning into this little girl...advancing into the "terrible twos".  Would y'all believe that her favorite word right now is "NO!"?  Yes, it certainly is.  She also asks, "What is that?" quite a bit now, but it sounds more like, "Esau?"  Like the other day she noticed one of the first cruise ships docked and being the little observer that she is, asked, "Esau?"  And we told her, "That's a big boat!"  And she repeats the last word we say or the word we emphasize.  So then she said, "Boat."  The other day I had food on my face and she said, "Uh oh!"  And then she pointed to her face where the food was located on my face.  I asked, "Do I have food on my face?"  She said, "Face."  Then I asked, "Should I get a napkin?"  She said, "Napkin."  I am just amazed at how much she knows and is figuring out almost daily.

She is such a JOY!



No comments:

Post a Comment