Tuesday, April 02, 2013

Instagram: March 20-22, 2013

I thought I would share some Instagram photos that I took over a couple of days.

I made playdough for Jeralyn again.  She's getting a little better about not eating it the whole time.  Silly girl!

Went to my friend Jamie's house to enjoy some time outside on her deck while Jeralyn and Jake played together.  They are about 6 months apart in age.

After Jeralyn's "nap" we joined my friend Valoree and her daughter Emma at Buggy Beach for some play time on the beach.  We didn't stay too long, but Jeralyn had so much fun!  We weren't able to do any beach play last year since she was still crawling.

Our dear friend Joyce had knee replacement surgery weeks ago, so we went to visit her.  She had a stuffed animal turtle which Jerlayn of course called "Sha-sha".  We all really enjoyed this visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment