Monday, April 22, 2013

Easter 3.31.13

I have to admit, I was excited about Easter since Jeralyn was old enough to understand finding eggs and her Easter basket.  Although, I didn't hide her basket, but just put it in a spot she would see it--and sure enough she did and she was excited about it!


Happy girl!

And then later, before church, we went outside so she could find eggs.  She would find an egg, shake it, and open it.  Once she found out there was yummy M&M's inside she just wanted to munch on the chocolatey goodness.  But she did, eventually, find all of the eggs (with our help).  She kept saying, "All done!" like as if she was trying to say, "I have some candy, I'm good!"

Before she really got into the hunt.


Mmmm...candy!


"Give mama a kiss."

And this is probably my favorite picture of the day.  Her personality exposed.  She is so much fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment