Friday, February 01, 2013

Instagram Photos

Here are some of my favorite Instagram photos I've taken since the last grouping I posted:

I made these paper flower balls for Jeralyn's room.  I want to do more colors.

Silly girl playing on the deck.


About once a week we go to the toddler gym and activity room at the rec center for her to play.  She loves it!

Baking Christmas cookies!

Helping mama eat some chocolate.

Natasha, Quent and I in Fallbrook, California

California beach!  *love*

Our view from Chad and Mikaela's place.  I could get used to this!


We went to see Les Miserables with Natasha and Quent's parents. Almost all of us were suffering from motion sickness from the drive to the theater, so I never finished the movie.  Loooong story!  I was really bummed because I really wanted to see this movie with Natasha!

Elephants at the zoo!

Blood oranges from the orchard right outside Chad and Mikaela's. Yum!

Giraffes!

Natasha and I shopping in California.

Jeralyn and cousin Josiah.

And with Grandpa and Grandma Smith.

Jeralyn crawled inside of her laundry basket.

And stuffed most of her play food into the play oven.  It must actually be the fridge.

This is an area were blocked off for her toys between our living room and dining room.

This is what a toddler looks like when she gets stuck in the lazy Susan!  And yes, I snapped the photo before helping her.  I'm so mean!

Playing in the snow! 

We decided to grow her bangs out, so this is an attempt to keep her hair out of her eyes while it's growing out.

Walking with Daddy in the rainforest.

No comments:

Post a Comment