Sunday, February 10, 2013

February 4, 2013

My sister Amanda turned 14 this day.  I can hardly believe she's 14!!  Where has the time gone?  Happy birthday, Amanda!  xoxo

Jeralyn reading her Elmo book next to Elmo.

She thought that dipping her sippy cup into her tomato soup would be a much better way of eating it than using a spoon.  Silly!

And then we had a "nice" day and played on the deck after lunch.

And I decided it was time to break out the cute XtraTuf boots Annie let us borrow.  I love my little Alaskan girl wearing THE Alaskan shoes!

Some hens and chicks my mom sent me a couple of years ago.  They are surviving our climate!  Yay!

Shadow watching us out the window.  Jeralyn think it's cool that the cats watch us!

My sweet girl with her cute pink lips and kissable cheeks!

And *drum roll* this is what we will be working on starting next month.  Whoohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment