Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Pizza 6.10.12

Quent and I made grilled pizza for dinner.  It was our first time grilling pizza and it was so good!  We will do it again soon, but will change a few things to perfect the pizza.  Jeralyn thought it was yummy, too!

Here she is before her first bite. 

First bite! 

She liked it!  I did end up cutting the pizza up into smaller pieces.  She ate most of her small slice, plus some extra mushrooms!
 
I also wanted to mention that Jeralyn got her 3rd tooth last week on June 4th!  It's her left upper front tooth.  And the one right next to it will be popping through any day now.  I keep checking, but she doesn't like me looking in her mouth, so I have to find creative ways to do so.  She's done pretty well with teething so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment