Monday, June 04, 2012

5.25.12

Here's what happened that day in pictures:

I have a photo album of her own that holds some pictures of family.  She loves looking through it and seeing everyone's pictures, especially of the babies and younger children.


It was really nice out this day so we used a high chair that was passed down to us to use outside.  I believe her lunch this day was chicken, carrots, and watermelon (which was the first time she had it).


I think this picture of her is hilarious.  I think she knows that she's supposed to be cute for the camera now, but she also knows there's a bright flash in her future.

She wasn't sure what to do with the corn on cob.  I ended up having to cut the corn off and then she ate it off her tray.

We bought a Kidco tent for her to use for an upcoming trip.  She climbed right inside!


No comments:

Post a Comment