Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Peas 2.26.12

Every few days I try to introduce a new food to Jeralyn.  So far (except for prunes and oatmeal) I've been making all of the baby food.  It's been a lot of fun making the food!  Today was the day she would try peas for the first time, and based on what she's done with other "green" vegetables in the past, I was curious to see if she would make some fun faces.  So Quent was ready with the camera.

Here she is waiting for Mommy to finish pushing the peas through a food mill.



Here (above) she probably sees me with the bowl of peas, reaching and ready.

First spoonful.

Ewwww!

Haha!  "Gag!  What is this awful stuff?!!"





So peas aren't her favorite.  The next day I mixed it with more carrots to sweeten the deal; she liked that better!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment