Monday, January 09, 2012

Bekah's Visit 12.22.11

For a second year in a row we went to Michigan for Christmas.  But this year was so very special because it was the first year we were with our sweet little girl.  The flights from Ketchikan to Seattle, Seattle to St. Louis, St. Louis to Detroit (yes, that many!) were successful and Jeralyn did very well!  We were so excited for everyone to meet Jeralyn.  Our first stop was my dad and Kelly's house.  My younger siblings didn't know we were coming, and they sure were surprised!  Such fun!  I guess we were so busy visiting, playing games, and having fun that we didn't take pictures until after a few days of being in Michigan.  Oops!  But there are plenty of pictures to share.

My friend Bekah, her son Titus, and her daughter Leah came for a short visit at my dad's house.  I went to lunch with them and then we visited at my dad's house.  It was really nice to see them!  Titus was cracking me up talking about the weather.





Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment