Saturday, September 03, 2011

Fingers & Toes 9.2.11

Quent and I had a little photo shoot yesterday. The subject was Jeralyn's toes. It was hard getting the shots I wanted since she kept on moving her feet around. She has ticklish feet like her mama. I will post Quent's version of the photo shoot soon. The weather has been quite dreary here the last few days. I am hoping for some rays of sunshine for more suitable picture taking. I regret to say that I believe fall has come upon us. No longer do we have hope for more beautiful summer days (we only had a few of those days this year anyway). But as I have told my other fellow Southeast Alaskan's, "Let's not forget where we live." Ha! It really was a pathetic summer as far as the weather goes. But now we have another source of sunshine in our lives...our little Jeralyn!








Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment