Thursday, August 27, 2009

After the Parade

After the parade Quent and I walked over to get our 'after the parade' piece of pie. There's a pie table set up with a bunch of homemade pies. Yummy! This year I got this fluffy peanut butter pie. Quent saw what I got and he got the same thing (pretty good for someone who doesn't like peanut butter). It's SUPER good! After the pie we walked around a bit and Quent took some pictures.


Quent and Ivan Sominek (sp?) [he's another photographer in Wrangell] were both taking pictures of the same things. I just stood back and watched the photographers work.


I'm not sure who this couple is, but it was a candid moment.



Here's a digital scrapbook page I created documenting the events of this part of the day.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment