Saturday, June 06, 2009

Michigan Highlights

Hello! This is Christina here. It's been awhile since we've blogged, but it's been even longer since I have blogged. I wanted to share just a few pictures from my trip to Michigan back in February/March. I spent 3 weeks visiting family and friends. I really wish I would have taken more pictures! 300-something just wasn't enough! Here are some highlights from my trip:


Me with my friend Rebekah. It was a short, but sweet visit.


[Katie, me, Amanda, Jacob]
I think these kids deserve some kudos for putting up with a sister who is around maybe twice a year. It's not everyday that a 10, 8, and 6 year old have to say goodbye knowing it will be 6 months or longer before they see someone they love again. Goodbyes are never fun!


My grandmother and I. She just turned 80!


I love, love, love this picture of Katie. The design is what I created in Photoshop.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment