Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Been a While


I've had a few trips since the last time I posted on the blog and I thought it was about time I catch up. Or at least start the catching up process. These photos are from 3-28-2008. I went for an early morning ski but didn't quite make it to the top before the sun rose which was originally my goal. There was still some nice color on the peak of Woronkofski as I ascended.

Yes, the Wrangell - St. Elias National Park photos are being processed and should be up in a little while... After I get a few on here from my trip to Missoula.


The first rays of sun hit my camera's sensor as I crested the ridge near the high country shelter.


A buried outhouse with wolf tracks nearby.


The ski in, ski out shelter is starting to get a little tight. I really had to duck down to make it through the small openings on either side of the building. A wolf found a nice spot to bed inside the shelter and a ptarmigan's wings are printed in the foreground snow.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment