Sunday, July 29, 2007

The Top, Elevation 3915


Here's Jeremy on the top of Bessie just after the peak was swallowed up in a cloud.

When I sat down to pose for my picture at the top I was completely enveloped in a cloud like the picture above. But in the 10 seconds or so it took to get the shot, the ceiling lifted just enough to get something besides a white background.


The clouds kept coming and going while we were on the top. For the most part we had very little visibility, resulting in no pictures of the very scienic fishtrap valley. This is my first extended, non-work related, hike with my new hat in conditions where I actually needed it. It performed just as I envisioned. It kept my neck, back, and face dry without having to put on my hood.


Time to start down.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment