Thursday, May 24, 2012

9 Months!! 5.24.12

It's hard to believe that 9 months ago this little cutie-pie was born!  And it's even harder to believe that in just 3 months she will be 1!!!  I think I say this every time she hits another month mark.  I made sure to take a lot of pictures today in celebration of 9 months.  It's getting to be quite a challenge to take pictures of her because she's ON THE MOVE!  I am happy with the results.  These are my favorite pictures of Jeralyn from today:

She now fits into 12 month clothing.  And with that size comes a lot of dresses.  I don't think of dressing up myself, and it is the same for baby girl.  I just don't think of putting her in a dress.  Anyway, so I am making a mental note to dress this little doll up because she has a lot of cute dresses for this size!

She was chomping down on this side of her mouth a lot today.  Lots and lots of drool!  The teeth are on the move!

Today was GORGEOUS!  Like super duper awesome totally amazingly beautiful!  Clear skies!  Mid to upper 60's!  AMAZING!  (Hey Tash, are you hiding out somewhere on the island because we only have this kind of weather when you are here?!  I know it's probably hard to believe, BUT the only *really* nice day we had last summer was when you were here!)  And tomorrow is supposed to be another awesome day, too!

So I took her outside on a blanket and we enjoyed the perfect breeze in the only shade I could find in our yard.

See, there she goes again chomping down and if you look real close you can see some drool on her chin.





Playing with a dandelion I picked for her.  She put it in her mouth to taste, but it must have not tasted very good to her because she quickly pulled it out.

This expression and her face reminds me of a picture of my brother around this age.

I just love this hat!

I hadn't taken toe pictures for a long time.



This picture makes me want to kiss her sweet little lips!

Also, she had her 9 month check-up a few days ago and she's 20 lb 9 oz.  She is in the 75-90 percentile for weight/height/head circumference.  The doctor said that there's no sign from looking at her gums of any new teeth popping through anytime soon, despite the drool.  She said she has "slow-moving" teeth.  It's been 2 months since her second tooth popped through.  She's healthy and doing well!

There are more pictures that were taken today, but it's time to get some shut eye!  Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment