Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Princess Tea Party 8.27.16

Jeralyn has changed so much between her 4th and 5th birthdays.  She went from a princess-loving girl to becoming very interested in learning about dinosaurs.  She still likes princesses, but it's toned down a lot.  She still prefers wearing dresses, but she will (all on her own) pick out jeans/pants and a shirt.  A week before her birthday party, she said she wanted to have a dinosaur party.  I told her it was too late since I already had everything for the tea party planned.  

I kept the party pretty simple.  I love decorating and picking a theme, but I didn't want to go crazy.  She had 3 friends come and they had a really great time together.  They played a couple of games and ate princess food. There wasn't actual tea (strawberry lemonade).

Jeralyn's most favorite friend, Abby.


These photos are a little out of order.  This is when she was opening her gifts.  Olivia (to the very left) helped me make this party happen.  She was my helper and she was wonderful!

Left to right: Jen and her daughters Alaina and Airea (spelling?), Olivia, Abby, Aurora, Jeralyn


The girls decorated tiaras when the party started.


I made a princess cake.  It's my famous (ha!) "baked Alaska" with a Barbie stuck in the middle.  The Barbie was a little too tall, so I improvised without even having to chop her legs off.  Ha!

Samantha putting Abby's tiara on her.

Princess Jeralyn.  See Shelly?  She's still a very important member of this family.

We did a little photo shoot.  It was fun and the girls were laughing super hard.





Happy 5th birthday to our sweet and exuberant and very happy-go-lucky girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment