Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Dorr, MI 7.9.16

 One of our first stops in Michigan was to visit my mom's family on the west side of the state.  Dorr, Michigan is a little farming town near Grand Rapids.  We had an "open house" at my grandmother's house and my family came and went all throughout the day.  It was so wonderful to see everyone.  I really made a point to try to get in a photo with everyone.  And here's proof:


My cousin Pat, with his wife Cassandra and their son Liam.

My Aunt Barb and I.

My Aunt Denise and cousin Nicki.

My Aunt LouAnn and I.

Me with my cousin Alena.

Baby Joel chilling out on a blanket in the yard.  We were thankful for a good weather day where it wasn't so hot.

My cousin Jenell, Adam, and Jenell's kiddos.

My cousin Keith.

Jeralyn playing with her second cousins.

Me wit my cousins Angela and Amanda.

Cousin Trisha, her husband Scott, and their little guy, Ryker.

Uncle Tony, Aunt Kathy (with Jeralyn), and my cousin Zac with his wife to be, Kelly.

Ryker looked so much like Eli to me.

Aunt Barb holding Joel.

Me with Uncle Ken.

No comments:

Post a Comment